Shure SM58-LC Vocal Microphone
One of the most outstanding things about the Shure SM58 is that you can stick one in front of any kind of vocalist (and most instruments, for that matter) and get excellent results. It's a fact — even though it's best known today for its near indestructibility, no one would have cared about the SM58 in the first place if it didn't sound amazing. The secret to the SM58's sound is its critically tuned frequency response, which cuts out low-end rumble and adds a noticeable rise in the upper-mid frequencies. This deliberate presence peak adds warmth and clarity to your vocals, but it also lets you get the most out of a wide range of sources, including guitar cabinets, brass, and many other instruments.
- The most popular handheld dynamic microphone in the world
- Perfect for use live onstage or in your studio
- Presence peak adds warmth and clarity to vocals and removes low-frequency rumble from all instruments
- Cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source, minimizes background noise, and provides high gain before feedback
- Internal pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter reduces breath noise and plosives
- Includes break-resistant stand adapter that rotates 180°
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:50Hz-15kHz
- Max SPL:94dB SPL
- Output Impedance:150 ohms
- Sensitivity:-54.5 dBV / Pa (1.88 mV)
- Dimensions:6.3" x 2"
- Weight:0.66 lbs.