Polk Audio PSW505 Powered subwoofer
Polk Audio Powered Subwoofer (PSW505) Features:
• Real wood veneer finish
• Slot Load Venting improves bass response. The wide, long Slot Load Vent dramatically lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, pouring out a tidal wave of precise, thunderous bass!
• Polk subs sound better because they're built better. Rock-solid MDF construction (including a 1 inch thick front baffle) suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response.
• Big 12 inch Long Throw Driver for longer excursion and better linearity.
• Huge Hi-Roll Surrounds that support their longer excursion.
• Most powered subwoofers are good for just gut-rumble and boom. Polk understands that you listen to music too so our subs are tight, precise and accurate.
• High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier.
• Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switch and volume control allows perfect blending with any main speaker.
• Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes
• Unfiltered LFE input for use with low pass filtered subwoofer output jacks
• Pro-grade 5-way binding posts speaker inputs and outputs.
• Magnetically shielded for safe, flexible placement next to a TV or video monitor.
Amplifier Power 300 Watts
Cabinet Finish (Speakers) Black
Multi-Driver System No
Woofer (Speakers) 12"
Frequency Response (Speakers) 23Hz - 160Hz