Peavey Studio Pro M2 Microphone
Studio Pro® M2 Condenser Microphone
The Studio Pro M2 is a large format side-address condenser microphone with a unique frequency and transient response. It has a selectable polar response for omni, cardioid or figure 8 patterns. It is an excellent choice for most applications in studios, for broadcasting, film and television.
The Studio Pro M2 can be used as a main microphone for orchestra recordings, as a spot mic for single instruments, and as a vocal microphone for all types of music and speech. The large gold-plated diaphragm capsule has a very smooth frequency response for all polar patterns. The microphone can be used very close to a sound source without the sound becoming unnaturally harsh. By means of a switchable high pass filter, interference through subsonic and low frequencies are reduced remarkably. As such, this switch cuts the low frequency response reducing the proximity effect.
An additional switch is added for use in high SPL applications. This 10 dB attenuation switch enables the microphone to handle sound pressure levels up to 140 dB.
- Optional accessory: Studio Pro Shock Mount
- Carrying case included
- Switchable, 10 dB pre-attenuation
- Switchable,low frequency roll-off
- Low noise, transformer circuitry
- 48 volt phantom power required
- 140 dB maximum SPL
- 16 mV sensitivity
- Flat frequency response of 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- 200 ohms
- 20 dB front to back rejection
- Three directional characteristics: omni, cardioid, figure-8
- Variable pattern large diaphragm microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with double gold plated membrane capsule
- Weight Unpacked: 2.65 lb(1.2 kg)
- Weight Packed: 3.09 lb(1.4 kg)
- Width Packed: 9.25"(23.495 cm)
- Height Packed: 11.375"(28.8925 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.125"(7.9375 cm)