PEAVEY STUDIO PRO M1
Studio Pro® M1 Condenser Microphone
The Studio Pro M1 is a large format side-address condenser microphone with a unique frequency and transient response. Users will recognize the quality of the microphone immediately by its distinctive studio sound. It is an excellent choice for most applications in studios, for broadcasting, film and television.
The Studio Pro M1 can be used as a main microphone for orchestra recordings, as a spot mic for single instruments, and as a vocal microphone for all types of music and speech. The frequency response of the cardioid characteristic is very flat for frontal sound incidence, even in the upper frequency range. The microphone can be used very close to a sound source without the sound becoming unnaturally harsh. By means of a switchable high pass filter, interference through subsonic and low frequencies are reduced remarkably. As such, this switch cuts the low frequency response reducing the proximity effect.
An additional switch is added for use in high sound pressure level applications. This 10 dB attenuation switch enables the microphone to handle sound pressure levels up to 140 dB.
- Large capsule with gold plated membrane
- Low noise, transformer circuitry
- Flat, wide frequency response
- Polar pattern: cardioid (unidirectional)
- Switchable low frequency roll-off
- Switchable 10 dB pre-attenuation
- Carrying case included
- Optional accessory: Studio Pro Shock Mount
- Weight Unpacked: 2.65 lb(1.2 kg)
- Weight Packed: 3.09 lb(1.4 kg)
- Width Packed: 9.25"(23.495 cm)
- Height Packed: 11.375"(28.8925 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.125"(7.9375 cm)