JBL SRX728S Dual 18" High-Power Subwoofer, 6400W Peak Power Rating
The JBL SRx728S Dual 18" High-Power Subwoofer delivers powerful bass performance, ideal for low-frequency support alongside full-range speakers. The sub has a strong 13-ply birch enclosure that is internally braced for durability and exceptional sonic performance. The 18" 2268H Differential Drive woofers provide an extended low-frequency range as low as 27 Hz. A large vent helps to extend low frequency response while reducing compression and turbulence.
The subwoofer has a peak power rating of 6400 W to provide a powerful bass performance with very low distortion. Standard Speakon connectors allow you to connect the sub to a variety of speakers and sound systems. There is a recessed external switch that allows you to select contacts +/-1 or +/-2. You can also relocate an internal connector in order to drive each speaker discretely from separate amplifier channels. Integrated handles on each side of the cabinet provide convenient transportation.
SRX728S Dual 18" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 27Hz”220Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 33Hz”220Hz
- Input Connection Modes: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2; Internally selectable, Parallel or Discrete
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies: 80Hz, 24dB/octave HPF; 80Hz, 24dB/octave LPF
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): Parallel: 1600W/3200W/6400W
- Maximum SPL: 136dB SPL peak
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 98dB SPL
- LF Driver: 2 x JBL 2268H 18" Differential Drive woofer with neodymium-magnet and dual voice-coils
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms parallel; 8 ohms x 2 active discrete
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18mm, 13-ply birch plywood
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing.
- Dimensions: 42"W x 23-3/4"H x 33"D
- Net Weight: 166-1/2 lbs.