Behringer is known for the incredible value that their products bring, and this is exemplified by the MOTÖR 61.
For the price, you are getting a full-featured MIDI keyboard controller complete with velocity-sensitive pads, transport controls, encoders, and buttons - but what sets it apart is its motorized faders, something that's normally only seen on expensive keyboards and mixers.
As for the keys, Behringer equipped it with 61 semi-weighted synth-action keys that are velocity sensitive and feature aftertouch.
- Keys: 61 / semi-weighted / synth-action / velocity-sensitive / aftertouch
- Pads: 8 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- Controls: 9 x 60mm Motorized Faders, 8 Encoders, Transport Controls, Multiple Buttons, Pitch & Mod Wheels
- Automap: Most DAWs (Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro X, Reaper, Tracktion)
- Bundled Software: Bundle Software from Behringer (Plugins, Recording, Editing Etc)
- Power: 12V DC power supply (NOT INCLUDED)
- Connectivity: USB, 5-pin MIDI Connectors (IN & OUT), DC IN Jack, Footswitch and Expression pedal jacks
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Windows 7 or higher
- Dimensions: 39.2 x 3.5 x 12 inches
- Weight: 15.7 lbs