ASROCK H110M-DGS R3.0
ASRock Super Alloy
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- 4 Power Phase design
- Supports CPU up to 95W
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel® H110
Memory- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
Graphics- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 510/530/630
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
Audio- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111C/RTL8111H
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports PXE
Slots- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug